Freedom Energy Breakthrough

Freedom Energy Breakthrough By 2021! (7 Books of Emeritus Physics Professor Steven E. Jones Book 4) Kindle Edition My career has been largel...

Freedom Energy Breakthrough By 2021! (7 Books of Emeritus Physics Professor Steven E. Jones Book 4) Kindle Edition

Freedom Energy Breakthrough By 2021! (7 Books of Emeritus Physics Professor Steven E. Jones Book 4) Kindle Edition

My career has been largely devoted to the pursuit of clean renewable energy, freely available to humanity. All profits from the sale of this book will go back into this pursuit for abundant clean freedom energy. By “freedom energy” I mean that we are seeking freedom from dependence on polluting fuels such as oil and gas, seeking a NEW untapped source of energy which will benefit everyone. Please recall my scientific papers on muon-catalyzed fusion, cold fusion in metals, and the solar funnel cooker which I invented in 1990.

Following a decade of further research work since my early retirement from BYU, in this book I give away all my best "Freedom Energy" ideas and inventions and present the inventions of fellow open-sourcing researchers as well. I explain why I truly expect a "Freedom Energy" breakthrough, a gift to humanity, by the end of 2020. How do we expect to do this?
Find out now!


See more about free energy, along with its practical application for making homemade generators:

Related

Science 6087700819296771584

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item